Friday, December 01, 2006

Tagged? ME? Really??? FINE! But just this once!!!

the rules…
Each player of this game starts with the “6 weird things about you”. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

  1. I walk everywhere I go. The reason: I don't drive...at all...ever...I don't have a car, and I don't even have a license... but I have had my learners permit for almost 14 years now!
  2. I bit my finger nails for 26 years... I decided I wanted to have nice nails, so I just stopped. No tricks, or products...I just didn't bite them anymore.
  3. I am narcissistic yet self conscious...you figure that one out!
  4. Sometimes my eyelids don't blink in sync...if you watch them close, they go one at a time...it's actually sort of creepy!
  5. I want a hairless cat...I like cats (although I prefer dogs, but cats are easier to have in apartments), but they are hairy little beasts...and I really think the hairless ones are more cute...with their little bald skinny bodies and big heads...they remind me of ET!
  6. I am allergic to ginger. Which really isn't fair, because I love the stuff.

I follow the rule: do not tag, least ye be tagged...so, I guess the buck stops here (unless someone volunteers to take the tag - leave a comment if you're going to do it!)

3 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I thought I was the only person alive that didn't have a drivers license. But I dont even have a learners... I walk EVERYWHERE as well.

Sun Dec 03, 09:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know about a hairless CAT, but ... oh, nevermind. Ask if you're interested. lol Good stuff babe. I did this a couple of posts ago so I'll be passing on this tag. MWAH! (loving your photography by the way. Good stuff Sus.)
TG

Mon Dec 04, 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

I've read this list 3 different times, and my mind is still boggled by #1. No driving? I drive at least 200 miles a day. I've been driving 5 of the last 6 hours! Boggled, I tell you!

Tue Dec 05, 09:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home