Friday, November 25, 2005

Sick and tired (literally)

So, I am at home sick for the second time this week, and the fourth time in 2 months...

Today was my second trip to the clinic in as many months, and as my friends an family will atest, I loath going to the doctor. Doctors terrify me, so for me to work up the nerve to go, there really has to be something wrong with me...and there is.

The doctor (who was very kind, but still quite scary) has prescribed antibiotics for the nagging sinus infection that has gotten the better of me over the last week, and eye drops for the eye infection that I awoke with this morning. She has also assured me that NO, I'm not dying, and NO my recent bouts of malais, although quite close together, are not symptoms of something bigger lurking in the near future...WHEW!

So, with a self awarded pat on the back for bravery, I left the clinic to have yet another prescription filled (YUCK!) and to replace all of the cosmetics I will be throwing away due to this eye infection nonsense...closely followed by a peppermint mocha from starbuck, purely to cheer me up!

*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain
Comments:

"I'm sick; you're tired..."sorry, Metric moment- Pat (and get
better, too)
November 27 7:25 PM

Published by: Patrick

"...let's dance"Too funny! Thanks Patrick
November 28 12:07 AM
Published by: MelodyCensor

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home