Friday, March 17, 2006

Music survey thingy...

Idea stolen borrowed from Dan.
First Concert:
Pearl Jam (August 11, 1993) - at least that's the first one I'm willing to admit to.
First Record Bought: Madonna –True Blue

Last CD Bought: Wolf Parade – Apologies to Queen Mary
Favorite Record Label: ummmmm…Arts & Crafts, or Righteous Babe maybe?
Favorite Music Magazine: Don’t really have time to read them anymore.
Favourite Bassist: Nick Harmer, Jesse F.Keeler…or to go back to my roots, Jeff Ament.

Favourite Album Cover: Nathan – Jimson Weed
(it’s a quilt for crying out loud!)Image hosting by Photobucket
Singer Who Makes Your Skin Crawl: Alanis “nails on a chalboard” Morrisette
Singer Who Makes You Swoon: ummmm….I really can’t think of anyone right now, how sad is that? ...ooohh, Ben Harper is pretty easy on the eyes, and with a voice to match too!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Song You'll Never Get Sick of Hearing: Title and Registration – Death Cab For Cutie
Album You Own That No One Else Does: Blue Dog Pict – Anxiety of Influenc: A nodding into…?
Album You Own But Hate: I don’t HATE any of the ones I own…there are several that I may never listen to again, but I don’t hate them.
Song You Can't Stand by an Artist You Like: Fitter Happier – Radiohead (freakin’ track 7 off OK Computer!!!), and Kazoointoit – Ani Difranco (I never make it past press 3…press 3…press 3…)
Band That Should Break Up: Ummm…don’t care, if I don’t like it I won’t listen to it.
Band That Should Re-form: Soundgarden, Smashing Pumpkins.
Guilty Pleasure: Kelly Clarkson’s Since You Been Gone.
Last Song You Listened To: Memorize the City – The Organ (just before I changed the song here…)

Hmmm...a bit of a trip back in time on some of these...

Well that was a good way to waste a few minutes, now what???

S


*Originally posted at: Twisted ramblings from the mouse that runs the brain

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home