Friday, April 28, 2006

Off to the land of rice'a'roni!


Mr. J and I are off to California. We fly into San Francisco at 8:30 tomorrow morning, and the our first stop is just outside of Monterey in a place called Salinas. Mr. J is running in the Big Sur Marathon on Sunday. I've never heard of this town before, but the hotal fare was less expensive than in Monterey or Carmel.

Then we are heading back into San Francisco on Monday for a week. We are staying in the dodgiest of dodgy hotels, so we can afford to do as many things as possible.

I'm not sure if I will have opportunity to make a post while I am there or not, but I will be sure to have lots to say upon my return, so stay tuned!

Until then...ciao!
S

5 comment:

Blogger DeepItalianEyes said...

Well you have lovely eyes and I love your pics....come and say Hi. I promise I wont bite to hard...lol

Fri Apr 28, 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger josey said...

I await your return. Have a safe trip and bring back plenty of stories. There is nothing wrong with saving money on bording so you can do more things. Not all of us are rich, but that doesn't mean we dont know how to have a good time. Be safe and have fun!!!

Sat Apr 29, 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Be sure to wear a flower in your hair... Beautiful picture, you have stunning eyes.

Happy HNT ;)

Thu May 04, 02:13:00 AM  
Blogger keda said...

what a lovely p[icture, gorgeous. hope you are having a great time!

Thu May 04, 01:45:00 PM  
Blogger The Chief said...

You are a very beautiful woman. A flower tucked behind the hair is always sexy!!

Thu May 04, 02:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home