Saturday, April 22, 2006

Blog Moving???

msn spaces doesn't allow blogger users to post comments...most of my blog community are blogger users...then why am I still posting most items on my msn space? The answer is I don't really know.

I really like that msn allows someone with little to no knowledge of computeriness to create and update a space with many dynamic elements (photo album, customized lists etc.), but I think I have learned enough over the last few months that I could create a dynamic space to represent more accurately who I really am on blogger...maybe. I already have two blogs with blogger - this one,
and one for daily photos), but I have maintained my original space on msn for most of my general blogging.

I don't really know what the future of my msn space is...I don't know if this one will eventually become my regular blog and that one will be deleted, or if this one will just be a home for all of the blogger user communication...only time will tell. But for now I have copied a few of my most recent entries from there to here, as a sample. If things turn out well here they may all be copied over in time. Perhaps if things really turn out good here, everything can be combined into one cohesive SUPER BLOG!!!...ok, I think I'm getting ahead of myself just a little...


I'm done ranting now...I think!

1 comment:

Blogger Ryan said...

rant on we love it. we r also going 2 b moving r blog in a month 2 our own website i have people working on it now.

Tue Apr 25, 05:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home