Saturday, April 22, 2006

Saturday to Myself


It isn't often these days that I get a whole day to myself; very few days when there is nowhere I have to be, no schedule being dictated to me, nobody to please but myself. Today was one of those days!


I
spent a great part of the afternoon doing absolutely nothing! I layed in the middle of the living room floor, loaded the stereo with 3 of my current favorite CDs, and just laid back and listened. The middle of the living room floor is the best place for this - surrounded on all four sides by speakers with the sub-woofer directly infront of me. It's not so much simply listening as it is a sonic massage experience. And one of my very favorite things to do!


Some may consider this a huge waste of time, but to me it is time WELL wasted!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

<< Home