Monday, December 11, 2006

Only 1 sleep left!!!

55/365 - 1 sleep left!!! Work is the last thing I want to be doing right now, and I am having a hell of a time actually focusing on ANYTHING!

Our plane leaves tomorrow morning at 6:00, we're staying at a hotel near the airport tonight so we can get that extra hour of sleep tonight.

I am running through everything I've packed over and over again in my head to see if I've missed anything...I have that horrible feeling that I have forgotten something vital...but I figure if I can't buy it when I get there, I don't really need it anyway...right?

So, I'm off! I will be back in Calgary on the morning of the 22, and then it's off to Medicine Hat to visit my parents for Krimis. And back to the daily grind on the 27th. I'm not sure how much I'll be around between then and now, so Have a great couple of weeks everyone!!!

4 comment:

Blogger keda said...

ooh baby have a great time!

love some of those word below btw :)

Tue Dec 12, 03:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have a wonderful holiday, although by the time you read this is may be over so i hope you had a wonderful time in the warmth..

Sat Dec 16, 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

Wee- U'r off and running!!!

Have a Awesome Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!!!
Be Safe!

: )

Fri Dec 22, 12:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas gorgeous. Hope you are having a wonderful time in paradise. Loveing the Flickr pics you've posted. See you when you get back.
TG

Sun Dec 24, 09:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home