Wednesday, August 09, 2006

2 sides to every story - HNT #32

I had my HNT image for today almost ready to go, when I was struck with a brand new notion this morning...this one seems much more apropot for the week+ that I have had... so that one will have to wait.

The mouse has been making herself known the last while... For those of you who may not know, the mouse is the operations manager in charge of my frontal lobe - she runs the show for the most part, sometimes handing the helm over to the cockroach (who gets me into all manner of trouble!), and very infrequently, the mosquito (lord help us when that guy is in charge!)... she's a cute little thing, white, with a little accountant's visor and glasses, a little hyperactive perhaps... but I digress...

The mouse has been very vocal for the last week(ish). Throwing temper tantrums, giving me headaches, keeping me awake at night, day dreaming (this isn't a bad thing!), and otherwise running amok with my schedule - it's like she wants to be in complete control or something!... So this image (a remnant of last weeks photos) seems to fit the mood.

dreams in reverse



*Edit*
Schadeboy called in a ruling...

"Are you saying you have named the different parts of your brain? Or are these
different "modes of operation" so to speak? "


The frontal lobe is the command center for the entire brain, and where the office is located, the mouse is the manager, but on sick days or when I'm up too late for her to cope without her beauty rest, the cockroach takes over...the mosquito is a temp I think, he's not really sure what is going on most of the time and works so rarely he might as well not even be on the payrole...

Hope that clears things up...or maybe you now all think me a bit soft in the head?

35 comment:

Blogger paitl1 said...

hmmm, both sides of that story are quite appealing! Happy HNT!

Wed Aug 09, 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Fabulous picture!
I love it.
Happy HNT!

Wed Aug 09, 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger Backdoor Slider said...

thats a pretty crazy pic on the left, I love it!
Sexy panties too *grins*

Happy HNT

Wed Aug 09, 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger Phain said...

trippy... *~*happy hnt*~*

Wed Aug 09, 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

My thanks to the mouse. Sexy pic! HHNT

Wed Aug 09, 08:58:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

I love it! And I do hope you keep stalking... er... coming by. :) Cheers and Happy HNT!

Wed Aug 09, 09:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes the mouse has to have control and it seems to have worked out well!!!
nice pic
hhnt!

Wed Aug 09, 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger figleaf said...

Wow, you look so completely relaxed in that photo, MC. And at the risk of sounding like a *complete* nerd I think it's totally cool that the color of your shirt on the regular side of the photo matches your negative-shade skin tones.

figleaf

Wed Aug 09, 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Cool shot :) HHNT!

Wed Aug 09, 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

figleaf - Not nerdy at all...au contraire dear man, that was intentional...but thanks for noticing

Wed Aug 09, 09:30:00 PM  
Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Love the effects, matches your wording perfectly. Happy HNT

Ms SD

Wed Aug 09, 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger Aisha T. said...

The mouse just needs a break. And has many sides! Happy HNT!

Wed Aug 09, 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Schadeboy said...

I'm afraid I need to call in a judges ruling here. Are you saying you have named the different parts of your brain? Or are these different "modes of operation" so to speak?

And your HNT photo is cool. I think I'll have to try a reversal shot like that, some day.

Happy HNT!

Wed Aug 09, 11:50:00 PM  
Blogger WDKY said...

Sounds like you've had a lot going on, but I have to say your face is serene and beautiful. I just wish it was my bed you were laying on...

Happy HNT x

Thu Aug 10, 01:04:00 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

Lovely images, I'm not sure which side I prefer. So move over and I'll try to decide.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Thu Aug 10, 01:52:00 AM  
Blogger Cosima said...

Cool pics!

I also enjoyed the law list. LOL...it's so true!

Happy HNT

Thu Aug 10, 03:15:00 AM  
Blogger keda said...

love it! and the polarized picture suits my mousey mood at the moment too!
happy hnt babe ;)

Thu Aug 10, 03:15:00 AM  
Blogger The Lily said...

I love the fiery red the undies become in the negative photo. You really don't expect such a shot of color.

Very pretty!

HHNT!

Thu Aug 10, 03:30:00 AM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Very, very cool ...

Nice work hun ...

HHNT!!

Thu Aug 10, 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Di said...

Very nice...HHNT!

Thu Aug 10, 06:56:00 AM  
Blogger guttergirl said...

It is like ying and yang. I love the picture and the panties are very sexy too.

Thu Aug 10, 07:18:00 AM  
Blogger tom said...

and what part of my brain leads me to find you so desireable?

Thu Aug 10, 07:44:00 AM  
Blogger Katie :) said...

Tantrums are sometimes necessary. Love the pic! Happy HNT

Thu Aug 10, 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger CeeCi said...

Funny, I've always thought of my mouse as a rabbit...hop to, hop to seems to be the mantra for most days. I love it when bunny has lost her hop and I can just kick back like you have in this cool, cool picture!!

Happy HNT! Thanks for introducing us to the players in your head!

Thu Aug 10, 08:22:00 AM  
Blogger Pud said...

Love the shot! Very creative!

Happy HNT!

Thu Aug 10, 08:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful HNT. I love your sides.

Thu Aug 10, 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger JUnderCovers said...

That's a very cool idea. I think the mouse sounds like a much better person to be in charge than the cockroach. :)

Thu Aug 10, 09:09:00 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

love how you did this

Thu Aug 10, 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Lovely pic as always luv. HHNT!
I love the mouse/roach/mosquito trinity BTW!

Thu Aug 10, 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger Sir Dirty Joke said...

Very artistic!

Thu Aug 10, 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger Lurch Adams said...

er hum... I oddly enough understand the whole mouse in the brain thing... I mostly have Lurch in charge, and sometimes, Jeff the gimp takes over, and I have Jim-Bob who in reality is my penis as anologious to your mosquito... ha... Jim-Bob says HHNT

Thu Aug 10, 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jericho said...

wow - you have a great body, and i love the different perspectives here
~hhnt~

Thu Aug 10, 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Fate said...

You should get along with yourself better.

Happy HNT

Thu Aug 10, 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

through the looking glass
we are ourselves,..
as we are before we screw with it
LOL

you are the shit
i hope you know that.

hhnt girl.

Sat Aug 12, 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Heather - You make my day! Did you know that?

Sat Aug 12, 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home