Friday, August 18, 2006

One word

Describe me in ONE WORD...just one word!
Send it to me only, and then send this message to your friends and see how many strange things people say about you!

I received this as a request via email this morning, and immediately thought 'I like words!' So I promptly sent out the same request to all of my friends. The responses have started to come in, and some of them are really amusing...
  • unique
  • mousey (thanks OS!)
  • compassionate
  • sensual
  • pinkist (I'm not convinced this is a real word JB!)
  • Sister-friend (it's a hyphenated word)
  • indescribable

want to play along too?

Describe me in ONE WORD!



*that's about all the brain power I have on this Friday morning...

9 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

has Hot been taken yet? No? Good! Hot. Have a great weekend babe.
Tg

Fri Aug 18, 11:38:00 AM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

tee hee! Thanks Tommy!

Fri Aug 18, 02:19:00 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Well, hell. You took my post idea. I listed my answers too!

Fri Aug 18, 04:14:00 PM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

Sorry Os! I don't know why it didn't occure to me that you'd be doing the same...

Fri Aug 18, 06:18:00 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

It's OK--I did it anyway!

Fri Aug 18, 07:09:00 PM  
Blogger WDKY said...

I wish I could... sadly, though, I don't know that I could do you justice ;-)

Sun Aug 20, 02:41:00 AM  
Blogger The Melody Censor said...

You think you can get away with that just because you flatter me WDKY???
Well...maybe this time!

Sun Aug 20, 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

SEXY!

Wed Aug 23, 10:59:00 AM  
Blogger BlueJay said...

Firstly I'm going to chance my arm - "blogaliciousissima."
If you quite reasonably disallow that, I'll (pout a moment and) come back with simply "creative". (Amazed no-one beat me to that.)

Fri Aug 25, 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home