Saturday, August 12, 2006

walk in the rain

Yesterday's lunch hour found me taking my head full of random thoughts (and oh! what thoughts they were...) out for a walk in the rain. I love walkig in the rain, I find it envigorationg. And utterly inspiring... I took 106 photos in less than 45 minutes...

Some graffiti...
More for the collection


wooden thoughts



Some beautiful flowers...
The neighbourhood surrounding my office is filled with beautiful, well kept old homes, that have wonderful gardens. There's just something about a flower with rian drops on it that appeals to me...


rain fllower



and some sculpture...
I walk past these intersting pieces everyday. They are in front of the fine arts middle school across the street from my office. I remember when they were put out there, a few at a time over the course of a couple of weeks...some have fallen into disrepair, some have gone missing all together...Strange that I have not photgraphed them until now...


St John School Sculpture

1 comment:

Blogger WDKY said...

Absolutely amazing. You have a talent!

Sun Aug 13, 04:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home