Sunday, August 13, 2006

It's ok...I'm cute!

Sometimes, I'm just not very smart!

As many of you know, I have been tracking a street artist(s) through the city for awhile now. Some of the pieces have the initials 'tmc' on them, which had always seemed frustratingly familiar to me, and then I found some with 'tender mountain clan', which I suppose is the 'tmc', but it just didn't seem like that was why it was familiar...

tmc



It hit me today! TMC are also my initials...not my actual initials, but my pseudonym initials - The Melody Censor...

Like I said, sometimes, I'm just not very smart, but it's ok, because I'm cute!...Right?

5 comment:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No argument here! Cute is better than smart anyway ... more free drinks that way! lol Have a good one hun.
TG

Sun Aug 13, 06:56:00 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Really cute!

Sun Aug 13, 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Way past cute... try beautiful.

Mon Aug 14, 02:55:00 PM  
Blogger Spirit57 said...

Cute is what cute is ...and btw ...you're not exactly a dufus ....that's my job ...

Mon Aug 14, 09:31:00 PM  
Blogger WDKY said...

Yep. Lucky, that ;-)

Tue Aug 15, 08:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home