Wednesday, August 16, 2006

I knew it was time to clean out the fridge...

...but I had no idea there were extinct spiecies lurking about in there.

I opened the fridge last night to make some dinner and found this (jmk must have bought it). It made me laugh...what's so funny about lunch meat? When Lurch was here last month he commented on having a bison burger for dinner one night, and how he had thought they were extinct...the result, was hilarious coldcuts!

I promptly put it back where it was found, because, as you can see, this beast is fresh, although not really something you'd find in my fridge if I didn't have a roommate.

1 comment:

Blogger Cherrie said...

I haven't been to that store, but now I am wondering whether they have a pasture with those woolly things standing around in back of the store . . . you know, like the lobster tanks they used to have in the seafood department.

Thu Aug 17, 09:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home