Thursday, December 28, 2006

technically still Thursday - HNT #50

ok...two weeks vacation, and I have lost complete track of time...is it really Thursday already? and Thursday night at that! EEEP! Well, since this week is supposed to be a re-run anyway, I am more that prepared to participate in the final HNT of 2006...

We are to post our favorite HNT of 2006...that leaves me #49 to choose from...let see... I have been pleased with the outcome of many of my HNT shots over the year...and have even participated as Os' mystery guest

and as one of Lurch Adams' models for his too short HNT participation,

and even had my own not-so-mysterious mystery guest


... but what is my favorite HNT of the year???

Dang! that is a hard question...
do I go with the one that received the most comments...

no, that one doesn't count because it was riding on the coat tails of my mystery guest appearance...

the one I spent the most time on? That is a good one...

but not my favorite...

OH! OH! I know! The one that I think of most often, because the original artwork hangs on my bedroom wall! This is my favorite HNT submission ...

originally posted back in July
It's been a gret year everyone! Here's wishing you all a great 2007!

3 comment:

Blogger Regal said...

Nice job - beautiful - all of them - Happy HNT

Fri Dec 29, 05:40:00 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Damned glad to see you back! I'm partial to the apple series, myself...

Have a safe NYE, and I'll be looking forward to more wonderful things from you in 2007. Including that beer!

Fri Dec 29, 09:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice image. Great painting. Great artist. Went and saw an exhibition if David Laity's work in a neighbouring town, only to discover afterwards he actually lives there. Love his work.

Searching the net for his work was how I discovered your site. Love your photographic work. Very inspiring.

(Took me AGES though to figure out what HNT stood for. :D )

Mon Mar 12, 04:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home